Chaos!
Chaos!
The “Destiny” of Not Loving Your Neighbor “As You” Love Yourself!
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself”. But if ye bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another. (Galatians 5:14&15)
We do not bite and devour those we “Love”; we care for them
and build them up; the way we care for ourselves and build ourselves up.
Chaos – Complete Disorder and Confusion!
The spirits of “selfishness” & “greed”
are the main two demonic spirits that lead us to “not love our neighbor as we love ourselves”. We can tell if these demonic spirits are guiding our thinking because, all life will be centered around how “I Feel”. I can’t let you go ahead of me on the freeway because “I” am in a hurry, I must go first.
For me to love you, I must be concerned about your needs; if all my focus is on what I need, if I am not careful, I will bite and devour you; which means I will lie, cheat, steal, throw you under the bus, and do whatever I need to do, “to get what I want”. Remember, we teach our children what we are, and God holds us responsible.
A “Spirit of Accommodation”
must rein in our heart/mind, our Thinking Process. To accommodate you, I put on the shelf what I want, to help you. This spirit of accommodation is extremely Pleasing to God. The Kingdom Citizens’ main goal in living, should be to Please the Lord; not to “please self” by accumulating stuff, we cannot do both; both cannot be first.
Remember, whenever the “Light of Love” is off, the darkness of “selfishness and greed” “will” fill the void. The Light of Love shows us that giving is more important than receiving. The darkness of selfishness and greed says, receiving is more important than giving. This spirit “never has enough”.
Ask God to Bless You With the “Wisdom” to
Love Your Neighbor as you Love Yourself and help to avoid the
“Chaos” from the demons of “Selfishness and Greed”,
And Watch What Happens!
Comments
Post a Comment