The Salvation in "Desire"!

                                                         The Salvation in “Desire”!

 

My “Desires” declares me “Innocent or Guilty”. 

 

As it is, it is no longer I, myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.  For I know that good of self does not dwell in. me, that is, in my sinful nature.  For I have “the desire” to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.  For I do not do the good “I want to do”, but “the evil I do not want to do”- this I keep doing.  Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it but is “sin living in me that does it”.  

(Romans 7:17-20).

 

My “Real Self” Lives in My Desires.

Sincerity and Truth are in My Desires.  My “Motives” are formed here!

 

Desire – To long for, to ask for, to demand.  To desire is “To Think”.  Our Thinking

              forms our thoughts.  Our thoughts are the beginning of the things we do and 

              don’t do.  Desire is Spiritual Activity; the spirit world controls the physical.

 

Obedience and sin alike dwell in our desires and then unfolds into physical reality.  I must desire to Love You, “then”, I proceed to Love You.  By the same token, I must desire to Hate You, “then”, I proceed to hate you.  To desire to hate you is wicked, to hate you is evil.

 

Jesus Offers Salvation from “The Power of Sin”!

To accept this Offer of Salvation is To Be Saved From the Power of Sin.

 

We, Kingdom Citizens, do not have to experience the shame of defeat in our efforts to live right, we can stand and be the men and the women that God has called us to be.  Satan and sin are defeated foes.   As we stand with “God’s Word, the Bible”, Satan flees from us.  We cannot stand on our words, there is no salvation in our words.  Using our words, we will sink deeper into our sins.  Using our words is evidence that our desires are wrong.  Using God’s Words is evidence that our desires are right.  “Don’t Let The Blood of Jesus be Wasted”!

 

Jesus is standing at the “Door of Our Heart/Minds”, knocking, wanting to come in and save us from the Power of Sin”.  We open the door through our “Desires” to Live in Obedience to His Command to Love.  What we “Really Want”, guides how we “Really Live”.  Our Living “Must Obey” Our Desires!  As we commit, trust, our actions and transactions to the Lord, The Lord directs our paths.

 

Ask God to Bless You To Accept His Offer of Salvation from 

The Power of Sin, by Blessing Your Desires, and Watch What Happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Wisdom" in "Denying Self"!

Ambassadors!

Don't Let The Devil Ride!