Hate's Prison!

                                                                         Hate’s Prison!

Hate is a “Spiritual Prison”.

Whoever “hates” his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has “eternal life” abiding in him.                   (1 John 3:15)

                                To Hate, is evidence that the Hater, “Does Not Know Jesus”.

                                                         According to our Daily Nugget                                                                                                        People who “Hate”, are “Not Saved”.  We cannot be a person who Love and Hate.  

The destination of the heart/mind that has chosen to hate is described in (Revelation 18:2), “Where the great city of Babylon” is described as a “Dungeon of Every Foul Spirit” and a “Cage for every unclean and ‘Hateful Bird’”, suggesting that “hatred and impurity trap people”, on their Journey to Hell. 

Hate - Intense or passionate “dislike”.

The Bible does not give us a “justifiable reason” to hate.  One might say, “But” they did this or that to me; God might say, Well, you did this or that to Me.  Then, should I Love you or should I hate you.  God might say, Remember that I told you that “If you do not forgive, that I can’t forgive you”.  God might say, “I Meant That” and “It Also Applies To You”.

Let God Handle It; He will Repay where Repayment is Due!

If we want to be assured that our sins “Have Been Forgiven”; Forgive People.  Normally, the person who refuses to forgive does more wrong than almost anybody.  To not like a person is not the same as to not Love a person.  For the Kingdom Citizen “Must” Love a person, even though they don’t like a person.  To Love is Steadfast, people can “Always Depend on you” to come through.  To Like is based on how “I Feel” about you at the moment.

Hate leads us to be Wicked and Evil.  What we do to or for others, will be done to or for us.  Refuse to hate, and avoid bringing wickedness and evil into your household.  Remember we must explain our Hating to God.

There is “No Acceptable Reason To Hate”; “Avoid the Prison”; “Love” .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.