My Rights or What's Right?

                                                          My Rights or What’s Right?


Dying to Self, 

is to Forfeit My Rights, For You; that is “What’s Right”..


I have “the right”  to do anything, but not everything is beneficial.  I have “the right” to do anything-but not everything is constructive.  (1 Corinthians 10:23)


Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, “Whatever is Right”, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy; “Think About Such Things”.  (Philippians 4:8)

 

We Go Toward that which we Think About.

When My Rights are the most important thing; I Will Not Love You.

My Rights Equal Pride & Selfishness; What’s Right Equals Love and Humility.


Our Daily Nugget

is saying to us that when “Exercising My Rights” is the most important thing to me; I will not “Focus” on What’s Right for you.  I will focus on “getting mo”, even if it is at your expense.  The way we Love Our Neighbor is The Way God Will Love us.  Ponder and Consider, “How or If You Love Your Neighbor”?


Jesus Forfeited His Rights for us;  

Love Leads us to Forfeit Our Rights for Our Neighbor.

                                             Kingdom Citizens have “A Right” and an “Obligation” To Love.


When the demons of “greed and selfishness” is reigning in our heart/minds, we will not be considerate of our neighbors, nor their rights.  Children wants to claim everything as theirs, they believe they have a right to everything, and you have a right to no thing.  When I was a child, I thought and acted like a child.  But as an adult, I Will put away my childish mentality and thinking; “About My Rights”.


Saul, the Old Creature, Exercised His Rights; He did not Love. 

Paul, the New Creature, Exercised What’s Right, not His Rights; He Loved


To exercise “My Rights” is evidence that I do not love my neighbor; to exercise “What’s Right” is evidence that I do love my neighbor and it is evidence that I Love The Lord.  New Creatures Exercises What’s Right over Their Rights.


Are you a New Creature?  Look to you Love life. 

Do you Love What’s Right, or do your Love Your Rights?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

What?

Real Strength!