Babylon.

                                                                            Babylon.


Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment.


Then I heard another voice from heaven say: Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. 

(Revelation 18:4&5)


The Spirt World, Controls the Physical World.  The Spirit World is Not Spooky. 


Religion is Defiled or Undefiled!  

We can only have one Type of Religion, not both.

To attempt to have both types of religion classifies us as “Lukewarm”.


Babylon & Babel are the same. Representative of Manmade rules and regulations.       

Religion is defiled or undefiled.  Defiled Religion is Babel or Babylon. 


Beware of Religion and Tradition.

Some Religions do not Even Use the Bible; they have their own book.


In the Bible, “religion” is generally viewed not as a complex system of manmade rules and regulations, but “As An Active, Personal Response to God”.  The New Testament defines “pure and undefiled religion” in James 1:27 as “caring for vulnerable people like orphans and widows, and staying morally unspotted from the world.”


Undefiled Religion occurs outside the walls of a building.  It is Obedience to the Command to Love.  We practice Undefiled Religion regardless to “how we feel” toward a person. Defiled Religion is based on if I like you or feel good concerning you right now. Defiled and Undefiled Religion looks the same to someone who refuses to love their neighbors, but who says the they Believe in Jesus.


Churches that Practice Segregation has a “Defiled Religion”.

                              Christians will not be separated according to race, in heaven, nor are they on earth.


Babylon, Babel; attaches itself to Defiled Religions.  At the judgement, Jesus will say to those who practice, Babel Religion, Depart from Me you wicked people, “I Never Knew You”.  When I was hungry you did not feed me.  When I was sick you did not come care for me, when I was in prison, you did not visit me.


Love is the Evidence 

that our Religion is not Babel or Babylon.

Comments