Free Will.

                                                                           Free Will.


So, “Why Should I Do Right”?


Tell the Righteous “It Will Be Well With Them”, for they “Will Enjoy The Fruit of Their (Righteous) Deeds”.  

(Isaiah 3:10)


I beg you-I, “A Prisoner here in jail for Serving the Lord”- to live and act in a way worthy of those who have been chosen for such wonderful blessings as these.  Be “humble and gentle”. Be “patient with each other”, “making allowances for each other’s faults”, “Due to Your Love”.  Try always to be led along together by the Holy Spirit and so “be at peace with one another”.  (Ephesians 4:1-3)


The New Creature “Has Been” 

Freed From Their Freedom; Now, we are Prisoners of The Lord; Free to Love.


Free Will - Their is no such thing as Free Will for the Christian.


Our Daily Nugget

answers the question, “Why Should I Do Right”?  We should Do Right because “It Will Be Well For Us”; “God See To It”.  The Old Creature’s “Focus” was on Doing What They Want.  We sell our Freedom for God’s Salvation.  We are willing to be a Prisoner for Serving the Lord.


We Serve The Lord Through Serving One Another.


Our scripture gives us the Obligations of Prisoners of the Lord: We are humble and gentle; we are patient with each other; we make allowances for each other’s faults; We Do These Things Due To Our Love.  We are a peace with one another.


In our culture we often use the term “I am grown”, instead of saying I have free will.   Wisdom guides us to die to our Free Will and it guides us to “live based on God’s Word, the Bible and to be Guided by The Holy Spirit to Love.


On our own we can do no good thing; 

“Free Will Cannot Deliver Anything That is Good and Right”.


Adam’s Free Will plunged the whole world into darkness and death.  Jesus dying to His free will brought Life & Light to a Dark World, We Are His Representatives.


Represent Well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.

Train The Brain.