Just Say The Word.

                                                                    Just Say The Word.


The Destiny of Faith with Humility, is to Say the Right Words..


Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and ‘Heal’ him?”  The centurion replied, Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof.  But “Just Say The Word”, and my servant will be healed.  For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me.  I tell this one, Go, and he goes; and that one, Come, and he comes.  I Say to my servant, Do this, and he does it.  When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such Great Faith.  (Matthew 8:7-10)


When you feel like life is about to throw you down, “Just Say The Word”.


Our Daily Nugget

is showing us what it look like to “Exercise Great Faith”.

Great Faith “Will Occur” when we Trust the Truth of God’s Word and Exercise the Measure of Faith that God has given to each Kingdom Citizen.  Humility is like the “Starting Box” to Great Faith.  Humility, Trust, and Understanding, will lead us to “Just Say The Word” and “Not To Fret”.


Our Words have Creative Ability to Bring Forth Healing, Just like Jesus’ Words.  Jesus and Kingdom Citizens are God’s Children.  What needless pain we bare because we do not Just Say The Word.  Jesus has done  “all the heavy lifting for us”.  Now we just need to Say The Word.


Words of Faith leads to healing and deliverance.

Words of Fear leads to death and destruction.


The Word says, that “we can do all things through Christ”, for He Strengthens Us.  To Just Say The Word is evidence that we are “Living by Faith and Not By Sight”.  The words we say will lead to either life or death; as All Words leads somewhere.


Whatever words we say, is our way of teaching our children to say the same kinds of words.  What words do your children speak?  You will find the answer in the words you speak.  The Hatfields and The McCoys kept saying the same words of death and hate.  Generations of Hatfields and McCoys died and lived in a desperate situation because parents taught their children to say Words that led to death and destruction.  That is the reason racism is so prevalent in this country.


Just Say The Word 

and the Spirit World Goes Into Action to Perform It.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.

Train The Brain.