Let It Go - For Your Sake!

 Forget about the wrong things people do to you.  Don’t try to get even.  Love your neighbor as you love yourself.  I Am The Lord.  (Leviticus 19:18)

 

Let It Go - For Your Sake!

 

When We “Let It Go” because The Lord Said So,

Then, The Lord, will “Pick It & Us Up”!

 

Three Points To Our Daily Nugget:

1.      Forget about the wrong things people do to you.

2.      Don’t try to get even.

3.      Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

 

Satan does not want us to Let It Go.  He wants us to try to “handle it”.  Handling it and getting vengeance are the same thing.  All vengeance belongs to God as all wrongdoing is firstly against God.  God said, Vengeance is mine, “I Will Repay”.

 

Paying a person back is “Stealing God’s Vengeance”!

Stealing God’s Vengeance 

could be a greater sin or wrong then the sin or wrong someone did to you!

 

Paying a person back is a sign of weakness not strength.

Forgiving is a sign of strength.

 

God knows that it is not the easiest thing to just let it go.  That is why when we do, the blessing from God is great.  Letting It Go is an “Act of Humility”, a great blessing right here.   God has told us that if we humble ourselves that He Would Lift Us Up”.  

 

God Really Knows How and Is Able to Lift Us Up!

God Has All Power and He Owns Everything!

 

Love Your Neighbor As You Love Yourself!

To Love Your Neighbor as you love yourself is the Second of the 

Two New Commandments.

 

If our neighbor is hungry God has told us to “feed them”.  Now, I will tell you right here, If Your Neighbor “Is A Snake”; use “Wisdom” and feed them the way you would feed a snake, not like you would feed a rabbit.  God has told us that some people we should not even sit to eat with them.

 

Loving our neighbor as we love ourselves requires us to be “Kind” to them.

 

Love Is Kind.

I read a scripture that said,

“You Do Yourself A Favor When You Are Kind”.

 

I had always thought that I was doing the other person a favor when I was Kind.  But I am also doing myself a favor when I am Kind.  After reading this scripture and starting to make it a point to be Kind, I started to notice how the favor came to me quickly, and often directly from the person I was Kind to.

 

Love is “Not Rude”.

Rudeness - A Little Person’s “Imitation” of Power.

Rudeness is a sign that I have chosen to “Handle It”.

God is Love! Love is Not Rude.

 

For a Kingdom Citizen to be a “Rude Person”, is a way of making Christianity an Ugly and Disgusting sight to The World.  The only people who like being around rude people are other rude people.  There is nothing you can do to me, that will make my being rude to you acceptable in God’s Sight.

 

Obeying Our Daily Nugget

Is One of The Best Things We Can Do For Ourselves and Those Around Us!

 

Ask God to Bless You “To Live”

Our Daily Nugget All Day

And Watch What Happens!

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Wisdom" in "Denying Self"!

Ambassadors!

Don't Let The Devil Ride!