Committed!

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. (Ruth 1:16)

 

Committed!

 

God Loves to See in Us A “Committed Spirit”.

God Does Not Love To See In Us A Spirit That is “Not Committed”.

 

You can “Trust” a Committed Spirit.

The Committed Spirit Love Their Neighbors As They Love Themselves!

 

Committed definition: Bound or obligated to a person or thing, as by pledge or assurance; devoted. 

Committed meaning: Loyal and willing to give your time and energy to  something or someone that you believe in.

 

Our Daily Nugget is Really a 

“Love Story”.

The Love of the “Committed Hearts/Minds” of Naomi and Ruth.

 

Naomi was married and had two sons; Naomi’s husband died, her two sons married and after about ten years both of her sons died.  Now there was Naomi and her two daughters-in-law, neither had a husband.

 

The Committed Heart/Mind of Naomi and Ruth.

 

Then Naomi said to her two daughters-in-law, “Go back, each of you, to your mother’s home. May the Lord show you kindness, as you have shown kindness to your dead husbands and to me. May the Lord grant that each of you will find rest in the home of another husband.” Then she kissed them goodbye, and they wept aloud and said to her, “We will go back with you to your people.”  But Naomi said, “Return home, my daughters. Why would you come with me? 

 

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.” When Naomi realized that “Ruth Was Determined” to go with her, she stopped urging her.

 

A Committed Heart/Mind has got 

“Your Back, your Front and Both of your Sides”.

 

Naomi and Ruth were more concerned for the “welfare” of the other over themselves.  Ruth was a young, beautiful woman, on the inside, her mind, and on the outside, her bodily features; she could have flirted with a wealthy man who would have taken care of her.  Ruth’s “main concern” was the “well-being” of her mother-in-law.

 

God takes “Note” when our Hearts/Minds are committed like this for the well-being of another and “He Acts” for the “Benefit”, we call them Blessings, 

of the one with the Committed Heart/Mind.

 

When You Commit to

“Having My Back”, God will Commit to “Having Your Back”!

 

God “Directed” Boaz to Ruth!

 

Ask God to Bless You With The Wisdom to have a 

“Committed Heart/Mind”

To Love Your Neighbor As You Love Yourself,

And Watch What Happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Wisdom" in "Denying Self"!

Ambassadors!

Don't Let The Devil Ride!