Sovereign Man!

                                                               Sovereign Man!

 

The “Sovereign Man” is “His Own Lord”, “He Follows Himself, not The Bible”!

 

I, even I, am the “Lord”, and apart from me there is no savior.  I have revealed and saved and proclaimed-I, and not some foreign god among you.  You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, “that I am God”.  Yes, and from ancient days I am He.  No one can deliver out of my hand,  When I act, who can reverse it?  

(Isaiah 43:11-13)

 

Sovereign – The one who exercises power without limitation.  Is this Jesus or you?

 

If I Obey “Me”, I am Sovereign; If I Obey the Bible, The Lord is Sovereign!

We will do “Our Thing” or we will do God’s Thing”! Do you obey the Bible or yourself?  There can only be One Lord!

 

I am eighteen years old; I’m Grown!  I can now do what I want to do!  Nope!

Man, in his fallen state, has a natural desire to be in charge, to call the shots, to do what he feels like doing, “To Be His Lord”; to be “Sovereign” of any “controls or limitations” to “his desires”.  To accept the Salvation that God offers means that “I have sold myself (my sovereignty) to Jesus for God’s Salvation”.  

 

Now this body and heart/mind belongs to Jesus and not to me, I must do with it what Jesus says. I understand that the Bible is My Instruction Manual on “How to Live this New Life”.  Now , I am an Ambassador and a Soldier for “The Sovereign One”, Our Lord.  It is “Critical” that I “Think of Myself as Such.

 

Ambassadors and Soldiers of the King, this is what we now are, 

we cannot afford to get caught up in Civilian Life; “The World’s Way of Living”!

We “must” keep our heart/mind stayed on The Word; this will protect from obeying the demonic spirits trying to get us to be Sovereign of The Bible’s Instructions on how we should live.

 

Remember, that all day long the Holy Spirit and the demonic spirits are trying to get us to obey them.  Dying to the daily temptations to satisfy self will keep Jesus as Our Lord and Him Alone as Sovereign.  When Kingdom Citizens “Live” like this, it will produce a “Bright Light” that will draw men to Jesus.

 

Ask God to Bless You with the Wisdom to

Keep The Lord as “Sovereign” in your Heart/Mind 

And Watch What Happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.

Vain Glory!