Are You A Man, Yet?

                                                                    Are You A Man, Yet?


Anything that doesn’t grow, “Will Die”.


When I “was” a child, I “spake” as a child, I “understood” as a child, I “thought” as a child: “But When I Became A Man”, “I Put Away Childish Things”.  

(1 Corinthians 13:11)


When I Was A Child; I Acted Like A Child; Then, I Grew Up.


Our Daily Nugget

is Paul letting us know that “We Must Grow Up” into Kingdom Citizens “Who Look and Live Like Jesus”.  It is very helpful to “Remember Who We Are and Whose We Are”.  This “mentality” will serve as a “mirror’, with which we can “always see ourselves” like God see us.  If we “like” being a child we will never grow up.  Excuses to continue to live like a child are “endless”.


If we do not Know what the Bible says, 

“How can we Know if we are still a child or if we are now adults”?


Biblical Description of Adulthood.


They must first be tested, “and then” if there is nothing against them “Let Them Serve As Deacons”.  In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers (gossipers) but temperate and trustworthy “in everything”.  A deacon “Must Be Faithful To His Wife” and “Must Manage his children and his household well”.  Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their Faith in Christ Jesus.  (1 Timothy 3:10-12))


Have you ever heard this statement?

 

“We all are just weak”, (therefore, no one can Grow, “Mature”).  This is a “Lie of Satan”.  No Kingdom Citizen should embrace this lie.  This lie is told by people who have committed to being children “All Their Lives”.  They Love to Sin, and Refuse to Stop.  Imagine a fifty year old man with a “pacifier” and a “baby bottle”.

Children can cause Great Damage even when they “Mean Well”.  Meaning Well is “Not Good Enough”.  We can kill one another, even though we “Meant Well”; it happens too often. We must “Rightly Divide” God’s Truth, “Then” we and others are Safe from our foolishness.


Children cannot be Trusted with Adult Work.

Grow Up Today.  Ask the Lord to Help you, and He Will; now

 “Represent Well”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.

Vain Glory!