Confession.

                                                                          Confession.


The Wisdom and the Blessings in Confession.


There was time when I wouldn’t admit what a sinner I was.  But my dishonesty made me miserable and filled my days with frustration.  (Frustration is a failure characteristic).  All day and all night “your hand was heavy on me”.  My strength evaporated like water on a sunny day until I finally admitted all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide them.  I said to myself, “I Will Confess Them To The Lord”.  And you forgave me!  All my guilt was gone.  Now I say that “Each Believer Should Confess His Sins to God’ when he is aware of them, while there is time to be forgiven.  “Judgment will not touch him if he does”.  (Psalms 32:3-6)


Understand Confession!

Confession Without A Repented Heart/Mind is, “Just Noise” 


Confess - Primarily means to “agree with” or “say the same thing as God regarding our actions, faith, or His Truth.  Rather than just feeling sorry or listing mistakes, “Biblical Confession is an Active Alignment of you Heart/Mind and Words With God’s Reality”.


A person who was raised in the Catholic Church called their confession  “A Joke”;

For there were “No Sincerity, Truth, nor Repentance”.  It was Just Noise


Biblical Confession starts “Between The Ears Through Thinking”.  Look at the definition of the word “confess”.   There “must be” an “Active Realignment of Our Thinking”, where we “See Our Sins”, are sorry for them and would like to “Turn From Them”, “Asking God For Forgiveness and To Restore a Right Relationship With Him”.


Confession is “Serious Business”, “it’s not a joke”, nor does God Play Jokes.

Sincerity and Truth is What God Requires!


Let us therefore celebrate the festival, not with old leaven, the leaven of malice and evil, but with the unleavened bread of “Sincerity and Truth”.  (1 Corinthians 5:8)


Now therefore Fear the Lord and “Serve Him in Sincerity and Truth”.  Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River in Egypt, “And Serve The Lord”.  (Joshua 24:14)


God will not Reject a Humbled and a Repented Heart/Mind;

Confess your sins to God, Bring Salvation to Yourself and to your Household.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart/Mind.

Come.

Hate's Prison!